InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Merc

The Merc

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-10-27

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

Mm I've actually done that alot. What if he's already in a position of almost absolute power but he hears that somewhere there's someone who can best him (this being the heroes) then he sends his boys and girls out to figure out who they are an eliminate them. The mini-baddie could innitially overlook them entirely but as he continues to run into them, he starts to get the idea that maybe this pair is exactly who was being spoken of. Then a bit later he reveals that he's a bad guy and tries to off them which is where they are OFFICIALLY dragged into the conflict. So maybe mini-baddie could have had the same task as the others just been more featured.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:34 am

Good idea, but the whole "they are the only two in the land that have the power to stop you," also has been done before, most notably with harry potter and voldamort. What if it's less about "they're the only ones that can kill you," and more about "as an outsider and a dragoness they're the only ones that haven't been raised in fear." Most would turn tail and run instantly, but they wouldn't be as afraid. You know the whole give them an inch and they'll take a mile philosophy.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh that's actually sort of what I meant sorry. Wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Ah cool, then we agree. >w< But yeah, that could definitely work.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Okay great. So what should we try to work out at this point?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Ryue wrote:
Genre -- decided
Setting(s) -- decided
Plot
Main Protagonist(s) -- decided
Main Antagonist(s) -- decided
1st Person, 3rd Person, Mixed
Dynamics/Mood

We got an idea of the plot, but didn't really fully decide that, then the mood, then the perspective. Perspective should be an easy one to decide. 3rd person seems like a good option, take in all the characters. then again, 1st would be a good way to make clear why she left and why she doesn't want to go back, more personal. Mixed maybe?

Okay so now we've added onto the plot with a general idea. We said it'd be interesting to do mixed unless I read it wrong. So now for mood?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Mood...mood...Lets see for the different mood types there are...

Happy

Sad

Tragedy

Heroic

Romantic

Angsty--*shoots it on the spot*

Action

Mystery

Quest

Curiosity

Utterly clueless

Plotty

Scary

Magical

Dark

Butterfly and rainbows...*Doesn't shoot it but locks it in a closet.* That's not quite as severe of an offense.

...this is all I have for now. You have anything to add? We'll sift through it once we have a nice full list.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Well a comical mini-mood is always good. Like having a sly sense of humor for a story? All my stories and my sister's stories with comical taste tend to do well. Not like going out of the way to be funy but you get the idea. I think that'd work rather well between the Dragoness and the Main character. It could be majority Plotty and Heroic/Actiony though. It seems like it'd fit this.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:41 pm

And Comedy added to the list. ^w^

Ryue wrote:
Mood...mood...Lets see for the different mood types there are...

Happy .....mmmmehhhh....maybe. There could be an under-riding sense of happiness as a lesser note of the story. This place has problems, but she still likes it and prefers it to her prior home after all.

Sad
Out for the same reason as below.

Tragedy Nothing we have so far suggests sadness, so that's out.

Heroic but not obviously uberhero. Don't wanna see them running around in capes....O____o

Romantic

Angsty--*shoots it on the spot*

Action Could be fun

Mystery -- Could also maybe be an undertone. The main plot is going to be hid from both the heros and the lesser villain, so it fits.

Quest They don't really ever search for something as of yet.

Curiosity -- Another undertone perhaps. Having a range of undertones could help the story, and the characters after all are people, who can feel many things at once. Plus the curiosity works with the mystery.

Utterly clueless None of the characters are utterly clueless.

Plotty Plotty is good.

Scary None of it is really scary per-say

Magical -- that could be another undertone. It is the world of fantasy after all. Her partner is a dragoness...

Dark the baddie isn't nice, but he doesn't qualify for dark either.

Butterfly and rainbows...*Doesn't shoot it but locks it in a closet.* That's not quite as severe of an offense.

Last edited by Ryue on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:50 pm

yeah that is good. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm

All we need now is to finish the plot idea.

Ryue wrote:

Genre -- decided
Setting(s) -- decided
Plot
Dynamics/Mood --below, ordered from most dominant to least. You agree with that order?

Action
Plotty
Heroic
Mystery
Curiosity
Magical
Happy

Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok boss. What do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Well this is annoying, I just detailed out a very annoyingly long breakdown, then I did a stupid and clicked the next page to check out some other stuff, and it's all gone. =w= And I'm not going to write that again, so I'll just do a simplified version.

It stats out in the human lands, she starts having dreams that assume she's been in the woods before and that they're not just ordinary woods, then something causes her to choose to leave, and not likely come back.

In the woods she's doing something or going somewhere or something or another when she meets the dragoness and after some time she asks the girl for help. Something to do with water. The dragonness approves and later at the town they see minor baddie there taking care of the town when things cause trouble, on order and nothing else, but the others think he's a good guy. Then later they meet up again somewhere else and this time he's looking for the people, but doesn't know it's them. Maybe they could meet up again somewhere else before he realizes that they are the people and turns on them.

What exactly he does is unknown just yet. Actually, a lot from this point till the end of the story is unknown yet. All we really decided on was that Minor baddie wouldn't know the true reason for his actions and they'd find out at some point.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Well, what if this Evil King guy was like a powerful Warlock (because Troll has been done into the ground) His "dark magic" is holding most of this realm captive, so to speak. His underlings (I've thought of five and will list them in a moment) are like the patrol to make certain that everything is being upheld by their master's rule (ergo utter chaos and poverty). But in one town there's a mine that they dig up the special stones or whatever needed for this particular dark power he has cast over the land. The ultimate goal, after having discovered mini-baddie is actually bad and not really helping, will be to eliminate this mine by spying around and finding the place with said mine (because, naturally, it's hidden and only a rumor as far as the general public is concerned) Along the way the heroes (the main ones) can meet some other characters, some good, most bad while trying to save this land.

Character Notes - Good Guys
(Check off the ones you see below that you think would make a good addition as lesser antagonists)

Knight - A Knight here could be a little less metal armor but more about just being a warrior. He/She could try to teach the hero some sword skills and whatnot and if a guy maybe fall for her or something. Maybe be that kind of cool character, you know?

Pixie - As I mentioned before, here just to have an adorable factor and maybe some small-time (no pun intended XD) humor? Like it could be tiny but try to take on some large enemies like golems or living trees? Meanwhile in other scene it'd do cute stuff like take naps on the heroes' heads?

Sorcerer/Sorceress - Just to have that good magic character. Maybe try to teach the hero SOME magic? If a Sorceress she can be a bit clueless when it comes to anything else though? A thought.

Though Guy - Unless we make this the Tough Girl AKA the Dragoness most likely, this can be some tough guy who just jumps into everything. Could have a sword or maybe some form of gauntlet to throw some tough punches? I dunno.

Character Notes - Bad Guy Underlings

Kiddie - Like a small child that's cute but just down right evil or messed up in the head. Maybe likes playing games or something and has a ridiculous weapons so every time they meet, they'd say "Wanna play a game?" And bust out an enormous scythe. XD

Moron - Just like an idiot basically. He worships his master but is a complete dolt while at the same time can be a major powerhouse or something. It'd be funny if you make it so he THINKS he's like a genius and everyone else is an idiot XD

Intellectual - Like a brilliant philosopher type bad guy maybe speaks in riddles and the like. Perhaps enjoys testing the intelligence of his opponents/victims.

Sadist - Someone who just likes to cause pain and suffering because he/she can.

The Loyal Puppet - Will do absolutely anything if it is to serve their lord. Could have like a rivalry with the main mini-baddie.

Whatcha Say?

Edit: Oh and maybe somewhere along the way either the hero or the dragoness betrays the other? Not for the remainder of the story but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:50 pm

This flew right over my head. What should the hero's name be, exactly? That tends to be rather important sometimes XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

>w< Yeah, names are kinda up there with appearance aren't they? >w<

I'm currently half asleep at the moment, so I won't be able to do a full reply, on the topic at the moment, so I'll just give my base ideas and we can sharpen it when I'm awake. >w< but reading through I like it so far.

The tough guy is the dragoness, no doubt about that, and the pixie would be a fun one if nothing else. A knight maybe not, I suspect the dragoness will be good at fighting and could teach the other girl. The sorcerer could be good though, especially if he's clueless about everything besides magic. >w<

As for your baddies, at first glance I pretty much agree with everything you've come up with. As we develop them further some things may be tweaked, but their base seems solid.

Names we can brainstorm on together once I'm awake enough to think. >w<
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Haha. I know what you mean. I stayed up with my sister til 4am because she had insomnia and I was keeping her company. I'm about to catch some Z's when I finish typing up this RP idea. XD
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Haha can't sleep now XD time for plan B. (goes off to read this weeks English book and hopefully get some sleep)
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 pm

I have been sleeping all day so I'm finally awake XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 pm

>w<
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Now if you don't mind me asking, what were we talking about? I was dazing when I typed all that XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Trying to come up with plotty stuff and characters and names. As for names I think this is all the people that need to be named.

But yus, names.

Main girl.

Dragoness.

Pixie.

Sorcerer.

Kiddie

Moron

Intellectual

Sadist

The Loyal Puppet

Main baddie

Lesser baddie

Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Coolio. Alright, Boss, let's get crackin' =)
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 am

Main girl. -- Something attention grabbing.

Dragoness. -- Something strong and...dragony.

Pixie. -- Something cute sounding.

Sorcerer. -- Something magicy and gentle, he's a good guy afterall.

Kiddie -- Something cute but slightly off.

Moron -- Something strong and short, he probably wouldn't know how to spell it otherwise. >w<

Intellectual -- Something...smart sounding. >w<

Sadist -- something slightly off perhaps.

The Loyal Puppet -- Dunno with this one.

Main baddie -- Something powerful.

Lesser baddie -- Something strong and attention grabbing.

Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 am

How about...

Main girl. -- Raven

Dragoness. -- Dracina

Pixie. -- Silver

Sorcerer. -- Arthur? XD

Kiddie -- Kiki (she might subliminal call herself Killki occasionally) XD or something that SOUNDS Japanese like Kokyoru (Though I think that actually IS Japanese...I don't remember)

Moron -- Kurse XD

Intellectual -- Artemix

Sadist -- Crane? It's this anime character's name and that guy is MESSED UP XD

The Loyal Puppet -- Yang?

Main baddie -- Warlock, to make things fun, could be his nickname to a few character but how about Addigore?

Lesser baddie -- Vex? I'm actually not good with names usually XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 am

The Merc wrote:
How about...

Main girl. -- Raven ( This one is a pretty good one, and a nice strong name, suggests a strong willed girl, which she'd need to be to leave her home like she did)

Dragoness. -- Dracina ( I dunno, a dragon named Dracina. Maybe we should try for something a touch less obvious. How about Arytiss? It's draconic for warrior.)

Pixie. -- Silver ( This I like. ^w^)

Sorcerer. -- Arthur? XD (Also good.)

Kiddie -- Kiki (she might subliminal call herself Killki occasionally) XD or something that SOUNDS Japanese like Kokyoru (Though I think that actually IS Japanese...I don't remember) ( subliminal creepyness, I like it. )

Moron -- Kurse XD (Poor Kurse. >w<)

Intellectual -- Artemix ( I do like this one, tis nice. )

Sadist -- Crane? It's this anime character's name and that guy is MESSED UP XD ( That one's good too. )

The Loyal Puppet -- Yang? ( And he could have a nickname like "puppy" or something. )

Main baddie -- Warlock, to make things fun, could be his nickname to a few character but how about Addigore? ( Nice choice )

Lesser baddie -- Vex? I'm actually not good with names usually XD ( Vex is actually a good one. Strong, Simple, to the point, and uneque. )

Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 am

Okay so Raven, Arytiss, Silver, Arthur, Kiki (I think that's the one you were talking about), Artemix, Crane, Yang, Addigore, and Vex n_n names are good. Now then back to plot details?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Well so far we've established some things plot-wise. What else should we include plot-wise though? We can improvise some things but it's best to plan for others.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 am

The things we should know ahead of time are how they will defeat the baddie, What thing the dragoness asks help with, What minor baddie's task is and what he's suppose to do with the good guys--what actually happens could be improvised.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 am

Okay. Well what if they beat him by using his own power against him? In the end they could find the mine where he gets his little power gems and they could find a way to reverse their effects, rendering him powerless but to make it a challenge, it could take some time so the hero, and dragoness or whatever character could go and fight while one character, maybe the Sorceress tries to figure out how to do that? What the Dragones asks help for could maybe be to reach a friend who's trapped, clinging on for dear sweet life to a log in a running river, and as we know the dragoness can't swim so the water thing comes up. The minor baddie's innitial mission, as mentioned before, could just be search and destroy and he'd not know that the hero and dragoness are the ones he's supposed to go after until later?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:20 am

Your second two ideas sound good, on the first I chatted with Fantal and came up with something a bit more.

Fantal says (6:10 AM):
deactivating his power is no fun, and doesn't carry any real risks, short of having to distract him for a few minutes before you can pull it off

Fantal says (6:16 AM):
what if they have to use his power to do something?

Fantal says (6:17 AM):
rather than, say, turning his power back on him by sealing said power, or using a huge mirror, what if they use it to, say, create a weapon?

Ryue says (6:33 AM):
That sounds cool. OwO

Fantal says (6:33 AM):
*nod nod*

Fantal says (6:34 AM):
sorta borrowed from a quest in WoW - you had to forge a sword in one of Onyxia's deep breath attacks
but still we could pull something awesome for this

Ryue says (6:38 AM):
We could, and if handled right no one should make the connection.

Fantal says (6:39 AM):
*nod nod* make it something else, like maybe having to infuse it with one of his spells in order to strike through him, or make it a hammer. A hammer to the face.

Ryue says (6:43 AM):
>w<

Fantal says (6:44 AM):
>>

Ryue says (6:44 AM):
I don't see any of them using a hammer, but maybe an arrow?

Fantal says (6:46 AM):
arrow could definitely be useable - it'd also come with the added difficulty of actually aiming and hitting him after too

Ryue says (6:47 AM):
And maybe they have to hit him more then once, like if they hit him wrong or something the first time.

Fantal says (6:48 AM):
ohh, perhaps the entire thing FAILS completely, subverting the entire act to begin with?

Ryue says (6:52 AM):
Huh, unexpected, I like it!
But then how do they win.....

Fantal says (6:53 AM):
there'd have to be another way, one they'd come up with during the fight...

Ryue says (6:57 AM):
Like poking him in the eye.
>>
<<

Fantal says (6:57 AM):
could work

Ryue says (6:57 AM):
Ya think? >w<

Fantal says (6:59 AM):
maybe, it's simple, unexpected, if we can make it an epic eye poke it'll also not be too cheap

Ryue says (7:02 AM):
Epic eye poke. >w<

Fantal says (7:02 AM):
could be done

Ryue says (7:03 AM):
Maybe using one of the arrows that they'd earlier shot him with?

Fantal says (7:04 AM):
that could be pretty cool
though they've need to beat him up enough to get close enough to poke him in the eye with it

Ryue says (7:05 AM):
yeah I was thinking just that. AFter the arrows failed they would have been drawn into close combat, or cornered into it, they could do it then.

Fantal says (7:07 AM):
*nod nod* but how would they go from needing a trick to kill him, to easily beating him down enough to jam an arrow in his eye?

Ryue says (7:11 AM):
Well the arrows would be the answer, but they would have missed before, gotten it in a nonvital spot. If they manually put it in a more tender location that should do the trick.

Fantal says (7:12 AM):
well that's the killing him. So the arrows in non-vital areas would still be enough to weaken him?

Ryue says (7:12 AM):
Which would make close combat less then instantly fatal. That could by why they wanted a distance shot before, because unweakened close combat was impossible.

Fantal says (7:14 AM):
*nod nod* It could be easy to miss that the guy's actually weaker - perhaps the heroine notices it and takes her chance? >>

Ryue says (7:19 AM):
Yup, ^w^, and maybe she misses again. Like aims for his heart or something and can't get through his rib cage or something--girls aren't all that strong--so she tries for his throat or something and gets his eyes by mistake or something.
Wow I said or something a lot.

Fantal says (7:20 AM):
heh, four times. But I like those ideas really

Fantal says (7:21 AM):
perhaps while he's trying to avoid her, he accidently gets himself impaled through the eye >>

Ryue says (7:25 AM):
>w< that'd just be funny.
Or maybe he just gets poked in the eye and when she notices she pushes it through the rest of the way before he can pull away.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh forgot to post on here. Good idea.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Where were we, exactly? I've been busy helping sis lately.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 am

I think we pretty much have all the important things. We could probably start at this point.

Genre -- decided
Setting(s) -- decided
Plot -- main points decided, the rest can be impervious mostly.
How they beat the baddie
What the lesser baddie's task is suposto be
Task dragoness needs help with.

Dynamics/Mood --below, ordered from most dominant to least. You agree with that order?

Action
Plotty
Heroic
Mystery
Curiosity
Magical
Happy
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Should we move on to some minor characters then?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Good idea. Maybe a few people in the city or place that the good guys spend much of their time, and some lesser lesser baddies on the other side.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Sounds good but I think that'd be the Lesser Lesser Lesser Baddies XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 am

Oh true. >w< We probably shouldn't do more then three lessers though, it'd just get redundant.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 am

What if the 3x Lessers were just an army of minions/soldiers/evilcreatures
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Army of minions, Nice. >w<

A combination could be fun.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Maybe the 3 2x Lessers could each command a different wing of the "Army of Minions"? XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

That makes perfect sense. Each with a different fun personality. >w<

Like the kid, intellectual, and sadist could each have their own mini army. The moron would be too moronic to have one, and the puppet...well is a puppet. The main lesser baddie could maybe have had his own at one point but had it taken away when the main baddie noticed him questioning, or maybe lost it somehow. Could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah the moron doesn't need an army but I think he should still have some kind of edge so it wouldn't be easy and the puppet could just be like the main lesser baddie and be powerful enough without one since/she competes with the main lesser baddie.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am

What if moron has his own self established "army." Maybe he gathered together some dogs or wolves or something. They're not all that hard to train, especially if they like someone.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:45 am

Eh that works. Le's see now what else can we cook up?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Hmm...Abilities? Probably don't want to give them all superman abilities and stuff, but a basic skill for each would be cool. Dragoness for one could be the good fighter, and the Sorceress would have her magic. Moron would be strong maybe, or just really lucky, enough so that he thinks he's actually good at fighting.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I think maybe these would be good.

Main Girl - Lucky as all get out XD

Dragoness - Relatively Strong

Sorceress - Duh, Magic XD

Moron - Mega Strong and maybe it could be like a minor point of the Dragoness like maybe she's used to being the strongest around wherever she's from then this guy pops up and beats her around like a blanket and she has this whole inner episode of trying to match/beat his strength or something.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

Sounds great to me. ^w^ Honestly I wouldn't know what to give the others anyway. >w<
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Alright, moving on then. What next, hm?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:30 am

We could start a rough plotting of the story, do the basic plot point, then some major story landmarks, then flesh it out a little from there. We can leave a lot of it to be winged, but having a basic guide is always good, especially when collaborating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Chat :: Collaboration board :: Undecided-
Jump to: