InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Merc

The Merc

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-10-27

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Empty
PostSubject: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 pm

So this is just an idea to get some activity flowing around here to help the site "Get its heartbeat" (=D) I was thinking of a large-scale Multi-Editor Collaboration Story. It could be advertised on Forumotion if we need people but it can start with just us then more can join in as people start to join/return. I don't have any really specific ideas as to what it should be about at the moment but I'm very good with expanding on ideas so if you have a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm pretty good at expanding ideas too if I have someone to bounce ideas back and forth with. Yeah, this seems like a great idea. Though I'm not sure what you mean by multi-editor collaboration story.

Also, I have to step away for a bit. I may be back soon, but I don't know for sure, so we may have to toss ideas around tomorrow. I may even be able to drag someone back here by their toenails to help. In a totally loving way of course.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 pm

No need to be friendly. Drag them on in! Haha no, I'm just kidding. And okay, I'll toss ideas around whenever it's convenient for you. Multi-Editor is just the long way of saying Collaboration. I didn't mean to type them both sorry n_n'

For When You Return
This would be a good guideline overview to follow. Someone on another site (my sister) posted it.

Mercury wrote:
Genre
Setting(s)
Plot
Main Protagonist(s)
Main Antagonist(s)
1st Person, 3rd Person, Mixed
Dynamics/Mood

Last edited by The Merc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 pm

After being dragged in by my toenails (lovingly, of course), I gotta say that this could be fun. Count me in.

So what medium are you suggesting anyhow? Prose, or something else?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Eh, d'you have an idea because really, I don't n_n'
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm clueless as well. What do you even mean by that?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 pm

<.< That was gonna be my next question haha
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Fant is a bit busy at the moment, so here is his quick bit on the topic.

Ryue says (8:54 PM):
The comment on mah site.

So what medium are you suggesting anyhow? Prose, or something else?

Whatcha mean by that?

Fantal says (8:57 PM):
oh, are we gonna write a story, or do some poetry, etc

Ryue says (8:59 PM):
That is a good question. But I don't know how a collaboration with poetry would go, and I don't think as many people write poetry.

Fantal says (9:00 PM):
well we just gotta work out what we're going to be doing, what medium we're working with, before we can work out the other stuff. I always suspected prose, but still

Ryue says (9:03 PM):
Maybe we could do a mixture? Like a story with a bit of poetry inbetween chapters or something? Like chapter introductions? ...or something...Doing many mediums will draw in many people, and make it a more uneque project.

Fantal says (9:03 PM):
that would be pretty awesome

Ryue says (9:04 PM):
We could even have comic bits!!! Owo
>>
<<
Though maybe that would be too much...
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm

All of that is a great idea. I'm really good at making comics...my issue there is that my scanner's broken. I suppose I could try my hand at poetry but I've never really tried that before. Could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm not a poet, but I can help out a little with it. And there's nothing to say that we won't pick up a poet later on down the line. I suppose we could just stick to prose for now, but jot out some ideas for cross-medium fun along the way.

So now that that's been sorted, what genre are we all comfortable in working with?

I'm most comfortable with fantasy, though Ryue can tell you I'm very adept at writing very sad and tragic stories for my characters. I'm also okay with more modern and contemporary settings, but sci-fi kinda throws me for a loop. As for actual genre proper, adventure tends to be my focus >>
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm best with Fantasy and Sci-Fi...Sci-Fi moslty being like Superhero stuff though. I think Fantasy has a slightly wider audience.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Genre
Setting(s)
Plot
Main Protagonist(s)
Main Antagonist(s)
Dynamics/Mood

I think for Genre it should be Fantasy. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I agree, Fantasy is also my favorite. I tend to be good at naturalistic fantasy. I'm also good at doing things plotwise so that they have a probable and human aspect to them, make them believable, because everything happens for a reason, even when people don't realize it. If we mixed our stuff together we could come up with something great I'm sure. And it doesn't have to be strictly fantasy. As long as the things we choose meld well together and make sense we could do a wider subject.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm

My favorite happens to be super-heroes but Fantasy, for me, is a lot easier to write and because of my superhero experience, I'm really good at doing humane fantasy so that's a good compliment to what you're talking about, I believe. So if we're clear on the Genre the next step is...

Genre - Fantasy
Setting(s) so should the entire thing be in Fantasy World or have it so half is in regular world half in fantasy or what?
Plot
Main Protagonist(s)
Main Antagonist(s)
Dynamics/Mood

(You should advertise that we're looking for writers for the Site Collabo on Forumotion. Might get some attention)
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Maybe both? Perhaps a world where they live together either peacefully or in conflict depending on each individual's opinion. *shrug*

and yeah, good idea.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Okay that works. So the setting will be a mix of human and fantasy worlds.

Genre - Fantasy
Setting(s) - Mix of Human an Fantasy worlds
Plot Oh goody. Hm...I haven't done dragons in a while XD
Main Protagonist(s)
Main Antagonist(s)
Dynamics/Mood
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

It's a human and fantasy world, so I don't see why there can't be dragons involved.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh haha that was just a joke really but I'm sure I COULD think of something involving dragons that isn't too "Ring of Fire" or "How to Train your Dragon" (I don't know why but I didn't like that movie)
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 pm

I loved that movie. Though no doubt mostly because it was adorable.

So on a serious note. Plot. Something that involves the fantasy and human aspect. And avoiding human fantasy war. That plot has been done into the ground and then some.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

I know! Ring of Fire as an example XD Let's see...what if...nyah! All the plots I can think of have been done a million times already!
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

How about we put this on hold a touch. I'll try and snag some people from forumotion, I'm sure they'll have some good ideas.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Oh, I have an idea for a plot now! What if...something like...

For the longest time, people have been told not to enter the forest. They've told that if they do, they'll never return. But fastforward a few years to the birth of a child named _________. On his/her _________ a mark, one that means he/she is destined for great things. _________ years later, a greate plague befalls the land from which he comes. He/she meets a wise old man that tells him/her the only way to end this plague is to go and find the mighty Phoenix. When the boy/girl asks where the nest is, the old man tells him/her it's through the woods. The boy/girl tells no one and leaves on an adventure. But the woods are not what is to be expected. It is not a forest at all. It is an ilusion, only a wall of trees that up close, one could swear was a vast forest. He emerges on the other side in a world of fantasy, meeting several strange characters along the way, some good and some bad. He must reach the phoenix and take back one of its feathers in this land where time stands still. Immediately, he comes across a young _________ and the pair embark on a great adventure yadda yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh sorry. Didn't know you posted
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Disregard that plotline for a spell then n_n'
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

That's a pretty solid plot, and we can go a lot of different ways with it. As a foundation it's enough, we can fill in the rest and grow it as we work on everything else.

Though I've never liked marks of destiny, too close to prophecies for my liking, but still >>

Anyhow, protagonist; boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

I actually meant to delete that line about the mark. And it's always about a boy in these. Let's make it a girl XD
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Girl'd be good >> Any suggestions for appearance or personality?

Obviously she's gonna be loyal and caring (otherwise she wouldn't be heading out to find the phoneix feather, and wouldn't go as far as to go into the woods to do so), but what else? Lets try to avoid both dainty and butch stereotypes >>
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Hm...I dunno. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

What if she's NOT loyal and caring. What if her motivation is different? No less goodguyish, but not completely selfless. It would make her more realistic and less omghalo.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 pm

haha true. That IS a good idea. Now the only question is what would her motivation be...other than the "I wanna go on an adventure! Yay!" stereo.
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Avoiding the halo would be good, but that said, what other motivations could she have that don't land her straight in 'designated hero' status? She could just be extremely curious and let said curiousity get the better of her - the town's dying, but that's not what she cares about, she's actually been given the go ahead to go out into that forest at long last, and by golly she will do just that!

Perhaps it's not the village that is the main focus at all - perhaps there's something else driving her to leave. Maybe she doesn't fully intend on coming back at all.

Oh! What if someone she knew went out into the forest one day and never came back, like her father or something. Yeah, missing daddy and the kid going looking is cliche, but, well, it'd be a good, selfish reason for the girl to leave the village, especially if she only intends on finding her father and not coming back.

That said, it could just be plain old curiousity. And how old is she gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm

It doesn't have to be daddy that she's looking for, maybe it could be something else that she saw in the woods, something that never came close enough for her to see properly but didn't give her the omgbaddiegonnaeatme vibe that most people think of when the look at the woods.

Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh maybe it could be like an inner conflict for that second one. "Do I really go back there or do I stay here with all of these people and friends and yadda yadda" when she never liked her home anyway for some reason" For age, how about...hm...Teenagers are fun to write about and I'm not that good with writing little kids. I can do adults but I think I'm best at teens.
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Teenager would fit the 'should I go back or stay here' conflict. Still, I'd like a stronger motive than 'ohh, what was that?' but it's a good start. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 pm

What if somehow the town's problems are brought on by themselves and there's nothing she can do short of getting them to listen enough to fix what only they can fix. Which would require her to bring them solid evidence, as humans are usually ignorant.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Oh and maybe the fix is that she can only take one thing across the barrier between the two with her so she can't compromise if she goes back to her town, by bringing her new buddy
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Wait...I didn't mean to enter that. Hand slipped. How about...for motivation she could have already planned on leaving before this whole issue because she was frequently mistreated and when it came up, she had the problem come up that she was the only one in town who wasn't yet sick and was well enough to go so she leaves. While she's out she meets some friends and has a great time and soon comes the conflict of "Do I even want to go back at all?"
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Basically, she can only take one thing from the village to the 'real' world, and vice versa. In other words, no taking her real world buddies with her.

Though that makes me wonder about clothes and things... >>

Anyhow, what if it's just simpler than that - only people from the village are able to transition through the barrier, back and forth?

The village bringing their troubles upon themselves is good, and realistic. And we all know it'd happen. So... yeah.

Edit: 'Do I even want to go back' is what we want, but lets try to avoid any overall mistreatment. No angsty in the collab >>
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Wha-? I think I missed something but okay. Hm...well so far we have established that she should be leaving not entirely because of heroism but partly because of selfishness. She's a teen. Only things from the "Real" world can go to the "Fantasy" one. And that the town's troubles should be self inflicted. What should be the mildly selfish reason for leaving though?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 am

That's the real question, and the toughest one I think, because the why will be the plot, and it has to be a good one...
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:05 am

Indeed...hm...let's tackle the possibilities. Should she Desire a Sentiment/Ideal, A Person, or a Thing?
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:10 am

Depends on what the sentiment/ideal, person, or thing IS. If we figure that out then we can choose which is best.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:27 am

well for a sentiment/ideal, the only thing I can think of that'd contribute to "Selfishness" is Pseudo-Freedom, "Which, of course, she'd think to be actual freedom". As for a person, the only thing I can think of is someone she really looked up to that went in and didn't return or something. As for things, maybe as a little girl she lost something in those woods. Oh! She could be having strange dreams since the issue began. Maybe she'd been in the "Fantasy" world before but it was so long ago that she hardly remembered anything about it and there she remembered losing something, like maybe having a dream one night during the middle of this whole town-wide epidemic that reminds her of it/them (if a person) then, convincing herself to think she'll be doing everyone a favor even if they don't deserve it, she goes telling herself it's for the feather but it's not, it's for this object, maybe a toy...yeah maybe that dream shows her dropping the toy when she becomes frightened and runs out of the "Forest" then she recalls actually having done that at some time as a young child and goes to figure out what's going on and why she's having these dreams
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 am

I like the toy option, but going back just for the sake of a toy seems a touch off. Maybe she goes back for answers about what scared her off, maybe she realizes that the woods weren't just normal woods but she was so young at the time that she can't remember any more then that and wants to find out. Maybe her dreams could have been like those favored dreams that people occasionally have. If you know what I mean by that. Those dreams that just feel different and greater some how. I don't have those nearly as much as I'd like, but I know if I one day realized that they were real I'd want to check them out for sure. Maybe I'm rambling...>w<
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:17 am

Yeah that works.
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am

What if there was no other reason for leaving the village? What if the only reason she left was because she wanted to see what was on the other side? Come on, she's a teenager - I was one too once. I did a lot just 'cause I could. The village is fine, she fits in etc etc, she just wants to find what's on the other edge of those trees, especially with her incredibly lucid dreams.

Also, that innate desire in every teenager to be in charge and in control >>
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 am

That WOULD make it far less complicated, but it also runs the red line of "just because" plotting. There needs to be a conflict too. Just walking through the woods and coming out the other side, the end, happily ever after, wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 am

Who said that? It's me you're talking to hun. If this girl doesn't end up broken somewhere along the line, well, you know it's an impostor sitting in my seat.

Or you two stopped me somewhere.

Anyhow, the antagonist generally pushes the 'plot' and conflict of a story, so perhaps we should take a look at that. Obviously someone from the fantasy world, how about someone who knows exactly where our heroine is from, and doesn't like 'improper' beings in 'their' world?
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 am

How about a "Dragoness" then? Like a humanoid but with the dragon likeness or whatever. I've always wanted to write one of those but never got around to it...or a mermaid/siren, a harpie, so boundless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo   I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have An Pseudo-Idea For A Collabo
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Chat :: Collaboration board :: Undecided-
Jump to: