InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happily Ever After...NOT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Merc

The Merc

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Happily Ever After...NOT! Empty
PostSubject: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

This is a fanfiction idea I had that I can't seem to get a hold of an actual idea for. I was thinking of something like a dark version of classic fairytales and fables as well as classic movies and things with that fairytale feel. So like a dark version of, just to name a few, Little Red, Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, and Goldie. I was thinking they either wind up fighting somehow or they have to team-up somehow to save the corrupt fairytales around them or whatever. I dunno. I just got the idea from envisioning Alice with a Scythe, Dorothy with an Axe, Red with a sword, and Goldie with two maces XD But I do like the general. I just need some way to mold it.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Could be interesting, could be really cool honestly, you'd just have to be careful not to make it too brother's grim. As long as you give it your own twist it could go over well.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

should be easy since I've never read that book...saw the movie I think though XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 pm

I saw part of the movie, but not the whole thing. >w<
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

PostSubject: Re: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Oh I saw the whole thing...I'll let you see it so I don't spoil anything XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happily Ever After...NOT!   Happily Ever After...NOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After...NOT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Critiques and advice :: Pre-story--Review grounds :: Story Reviews-
Jump to: