InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefffy

Jefffy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Good evening, or morning, or afternoon. My name is Jefffri and I was informed about this site by someone on a different website. I apologize for not thanking you directly, for I do not know your name here. However, you know who you are and I thank you. I would like to start out my introduction by directly stating that I am, in fact, female. I am 16 years old, I live in Ohio, and I hope to one day be an author. Hopefully this site might actually propel me forwards in my writings (I seem to procrastinate about it frequently) and push me to finally complete something I've started. But that's not all, I look forward to helping others along with their writing and to being a part of such a community. I thank you again, mysterious person I do not know yet, for your request to join this site was surely unexpected.
Thank you.
I love you

-glances up-
Well now, that was pretty formal for me. I guess the happiness of today's events still have me over thinking everything. pig Basically, my name is Jef, I'm a girl, I'll be 16 in three months, and I'm happy to be here. I like to write, I like to read, I like to help people write and read, etc. Not much goes into me except that, although I do like to draw sometimes too.

Oh, darn it. My computer time has finally dwindled away and I have to go make dinner. I bid ye farewell whilst looking forward (I've used that word a lot in this post...) to talking with you all more some other time. Good-bye!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 am

Hi ^---^ So happy to see that you've decided to join, I really was sincerely impressed by the work I saw--which was the reason I mailed you with the request in the first place--and I'm glad to have you here. Yeah, I'm the one who mailed you ^w^. I am also working to be an author, and I know how it is with trying to finish a project ^---^; that's actually the reason why I first thought of starting this place.

As you've no doubt noticed, this place is new, only maybe, maybe two weeks old. Gradually its getting members though ^---^; Soon I hope that there will be enough to form a functional site, but until then--and even after--I will continue to hover over the Gaia-boards and heard the little Gaia-lamb into InkQuill. ^w^
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
Shonkey

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:39 am

Hi, new person! It's good to have more people on the site. YAY! ^^

I'm Shonkey(as you may have noticed), and I'm a writer. I haven't published anything, but I'm working on my fourth novel. It's... not making much progress. lol

Anyways: If you need any help with your writing, just let me know. I'll be happy to help. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://darkthrone.com/recruiter/outside/A0OF9OD5OA3OA3OD8OF9
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Chat :: Welcome page-
Jump to: