InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic NiGHTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Merc

The Merc

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm

A Fan Fiction Idea I had a while back. I'm finally getting around to it. I have the first few chapters all written out but I'm editing them so this is just a promo.

The quiet city streets late at night are soon interrupted by a blue streak. The traffic cameras catch a picture of the famous, blue hedgehog as he smiles for the camera. As he speeds away a young girl in red stops in the streets. "Soooooniiiiic, no fair!" She calls out. She proceeds to chase after Sonic with her hammer held behind her. "Sonic, I'm not as fast as you are, slow down!" The wind blows in the streets and a manhole cover begins to shake. Soon the entire street becomes victim to a powerful tremor. When it finally calms, a sound can be heard. It is like the sound of a flute, playing a happy tune.

Far away, in a place of wonder, a streak flies through the grassy fields. It spins and finally stops in the air revealing a colorful character resemblent of a Jester. She soars through the skies freely without a care in the world. But she soon reaches a sea of black water. "It's been a while...maybe he is gone after all", she says. Just as she turns around, a sinister character in redgrabs her. "REALA, what are you doing here?!" Reala gave no answer. He simply threw this colorful girl into the waters below. A bright light fills the waters and the girl disappears. But in the skies over the ocean, a strange, floating island appears.

"That takes care of NiGHTS. Now to proceed with Step 2."

Back to top Go down
Fantaldark
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 am

((Mind if I comment here? Interesting setup. Not knowing much about NiGHTS, I'm not instantly comprehending the situation, but I want to read more to find out. Like the use of colour to determine character/world, but... eugh, that blue hurts my eyes on the Inkquill's background. Not sure if it's just me though. Anyhow, decent start, I want to see more. Disregard if you don't want comments >>))
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 am

(S'okay) When I was editing I noticed that occasionally the tenses are off between Present and Past so I'll edit that but for now I'll have to leave it as is because I don't have much time.

Sonic NiGHTS 3479554835_ed20d87c60

NiGHTS: Return to Nightopia / Sonic the Hedgehog: Ultimate Chaos

Sonic Chapter 1:

Sonic Chapter 2:

Sonic Chapter 3:

Sonic Chapter 4:

Sonic Chapter 5:

Sonic Chapter 6:

Sonic Chapter 7:

Sonic Chapter 8:
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Sonic Chapter 9:

Sonic Chapter 10:

Sonic Chapter 11:

Sonic Chapter 12:

Sonic Finale Part 1:

Sonic Finale Part 2:
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:07 pm

I haven't written the NiGHTS story beyond the first chapter yet and I might even re-write that. It's a bit more complicated to do one for NiGHTS because there are so few potent characters.
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

I do always love seeing one of your stories, but wow do you dish out a lot in one serving. This will take a good day to read easily. >w<
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Haha sorry it was pre-written. I'll try to slow down XD
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Nah nah, it's cool, pre-written is good, it means there are some full stories to read.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sonic NiGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic NiGHTS   Sonic NiGHTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic NiGHTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Writing lounge :: Short stories-
Jump to: