InkQuill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of Anarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Merc

The Merc

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-10-27

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

--The Story Overview--

The City around us is falling apart. How did they let this happen so easily? The heroes were supposed to protect us. Where'd they go? I'll tell you where they went. They got lost, all of them. They abandoned everything. They have the means to rebuild the city but they lack the ability to use them. They may have been superheroes but that doesn't mean they didn't have ego. They felt everything we did; hate, fear, madness, lust... They were no different than regular people and now they pay the price for it. They have to watch helplessly as the city they new goes to ruin. I know better than anyone. I used to be one of them. That ship has sailed. A lot of ships have. Sure, I have the means to fix the city. I can kill off all of the crime around and try my hardest to make this city great. But I'm not going to. Why is that? Because I want to make sure the heroes see the fullest extent of their punishment. That doesn't mean I can't have a little fun every once in a while, though.

--The Roleplay Overview--

The City has gone to the dogs and the heroes can do nothing about it. But they can at least try to clean up the city. Particularly this crime wave that's swept over it as of late...there might even be something bigger to it.

Name:
Supername (Optional):
Role (Anti-Hero, Villain, "Good" Hero, etc.):
Family & Friends (If dead put *Deceased* next to the name):
Appearence:
Personality:
Powers:
How You Got Your Powers/Became a Hero:
Weapons/Gear:

Be Right Back. Haircut.
Back to top Go down
The Merc

The Merc

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Roleplay Style
Free Form
Action/Superhero/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Rated PG
Overview: A free roaming action game in which characters take on all heck in this city gone to the dogs in this loose story RP

Name: None...anymore
Supername (Optional): Creeper
Role (Anti-Hero, Villain, "Good" Hero, etc.): Anti-Hero that just takes down anything in his way
Family & Friends (If dead put *Deceased* next to the name): None...Technically
Appearence: The same Scarecrow picture in "The Wilting" RP
Personality: Very Cynical and Brooding
Powers: He's a living ragdool. He feels no pain (though that doesn't mean he isn't hurt) Knock him down he'll slink back up. Chop part of him off and he can put it back. Far beyond regular human physical capablities flexibility and agility wise.
How You Got Your Powers/Became a Hero: He was murered by a crazed farmer and burried out in the fields where, one way or another, his sould was ressurected inside of a scarecrow.
Weapons/Gear: A Scythe

Last edited by The Merc on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Name: Rae
Supername (Optional):
Role (Anti-Hero, Villain, "Good" Hero, etc.): good hero
Family & Friends (If dead put *Deceased* next to the name): None as far as she considers it.
Appearance: Whatever she wants to look like. Only she knows her true appearance, though she usually looks like a small brown cat.
Personality: Quiet but impish, in a harmless sort of way...most of the time. Honest and self sufficient.
Powers: Illusion. She can change the appearance of herself and that of the things around her. The things around her are usually harmless as far as dealing damage, only shifts on herself can do any harm to an attacker.
How You Got Your Powers/Became a Hero: She had always had a vivid imagination as a young child, it wasn't until she was older that she realized it was something more. In fear her family sent her away. If you asked her she wouldn't consider herself a hero, but she does hate seeing people be abused, and will help those she sees in need.
Weapons/Gear: No weapons, and no gear besides the cloths on her back and some money in her bag.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
The Merc

The Merc

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh that's a cool one!
Back to top Go down
Ryue
Admin
Ryue

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://inkquill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

City of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Anarchy   City of Anarchy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Anarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkQuill :: Writing lounge :: Rping-
Jump to: