Share | 

Dakkon's overdue introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dakkon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Dakkon's overdue introduction   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:13 am

Ah, that's odd... I thought I had already introduced myself. Oh, well. Easily corrected. I'm Dakkon. Hello everybody!!! I'm a RL friend of Azmaria, and I've met Shonkey a couple times. Most of us know them through Split-World, just as most of you know ME from there too! I'm an aspiring writer whom someday will have a book or two on the shelves at your local book store. You can expect to see a lot of that on here. I've started writing several stories that I have nowhere near finished, and you can expect that I will be posting my work from those stories here; well, what I have done of them anyway. I want some serious feedback: constructive criticism, praise for what you like, stuff like that. After all, that's what this forum is for, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryue
Admin

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dakkon's overdue introduction   Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

That is exactly what this site is for, ^---^. I look forward to seeing what work you have to post up, as well as whatever advice you may have for other writers; I always enjoy seeing the point of view of others, and a person can never stop learning. Overdue introductions aside, it's good to have you at the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inkquill.forumotion.com

Dakkon's overdue introduction
Page 1 of 1